Pages

Saturday, July 09, 2011

Midnight Madness Reveal Day

Class over,  time to reveal………..but first I wish to acknowledge Amy at Amy’s Passions for showing this pattern on her blog and supplying inspiration for our night. She found the idea here: Ten minute block on you tube. Please pop over and visit Amy.

I had one quilt completed for the night, here it is. I have called it First Edition

DSCF1077

Then I made another

DSCF1076

…………….and then started another

DSCF1080

I cant believe I have done this as I don’t like to do things twice, but this is a fascinating pattern because you can create so many different looks.

23 Ladies came along for the evening. There was lots of laughter and yummy food. They all enjoyed the evening. Here are some more pictures from the evening:

I think these quilts should be called the Potato Chip quilt – one is not enough!

Thanks for popping by for the big reveal.

TTFN

Linda

3 comments:

  1. it's beautiful Linda...I love the pattern and especially the curved edge..
    Julia ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julia
    Thanks
    I am so glad I tackled the curved edge, I wont be so scared next time.
    Cheers
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you brought all of that together really well. Thanks for sharing so comprehensively.

    ReplyDelete


I love hearing from you - write now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...